Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kondalilla Falls

Happy Mothersday to all those mothers all over the world and of course to my aussie mum and my mama!:) For mothersday we went to Monteville.


It's a little village in the Hinterland where you can buy the famous fudge stuff. It's reeeally yum!:)) Well Ash and me we first bought the bad one, cause it ws the first shop we went in, and we were waiting for this for too long^^ Geff got the goodone in the second shop then;) and I have spent more money there as well. At the end I had cookies+cream, choc+vanilla, choc+macadamia, rasberry, banana split and passionfruit:) The worst of the flavours is rasberry! Yuck, it's digusting:/ but the others... you feel like in heaven:D Ash bought one with bubblegum flavour, i catually though it might taste horrible, but it was so yum:)




After that we went to the Kondalilla Falls:) They are just awesome, we had a picnic up there with scary things falling down the trees and huge lizards:D:D


To get to the waterfalls we went for a walk through the rainforest:) was pretty nice:) when we arrived at the waterfalls Hannes and me went for a swim, but the water was freeezing cold:/ I went behind the waterfall and then we jumped from over 10 meters into the deep water under the waterfall:) was soo amazing:))


No comments:

Post a Comment